Whilst children are at Ducklings, our staff are constantly interacting with them and following observation of their learning, every session is planned and tailored to accommodate their development needs.
Our Objectives are that our children will:
- Attain social skills through interactive play.
- Have the opportunity to paint, model and play in sand, water and other messy things.
- Gain basic skills in communication and language, numeracy, science and construction.
- Be involved in a range of imaginative play situations.
- Learn to explore and experiment with a range of intellectual and physical challenges.
- Develop interests and creative skills in music, singing and art.
- Learn initial skills in areas of problem solving, concentration and decision-making.
- Understand the values and disciplines required to live and work in a community, including developing knowledge and understanding of equal opportunities, the environment and other features of the outside world.
- HAVE FUN!!
We also run a number of extra activities to enrich children’s time with us whilst they are at Ducklings.
Click on the links below for more details on………………..