We run a Parent & Toddler Group (called Quackers) on Mondays.
There is plenty of room and we use lots of different equipment from Ducklings for the children to play with whilst their Parents/Carers can relax with a cup of tea and chat.
Children from birth to 4 years old are welcome with their Parents/Carers and we have lots of Grandparents, and Childminders who attend.
Quackers runs in school term time on Mondays between 9.30am and 11.00am and is run by Joan.
See the Term Times/Holidays section for details of opening dates.
There’s no need to book a place - just turn up and join in the fun!
We just charge £2.50 which includes a cup of tea and biscuits and juice for the children. We run Quackers on a not-for-profit basis and the charge covers the rent of the room and goes towards materials and toys.
Quackers is the beginning of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) journey for Parents & Toddlers.
Benefits of Quackers
- A great place to meet new people with young children.
- Quackers provides new opportunities and relationships
- Quackers is somewhere to share joys and challenges
- A place that provides support for each other; a good place to pick up tips and hints
- A lifeline for new parents
- Time for fun for parent and baby